Akshar Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea with Classic Tin (25 Sachets)

Sale price£6.99


Akhar Herbs and Spices Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea

Akshar Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea with Classic Tin (25 Sachets) - iShom

◆ Origin: Uganda.

◆ The perfect blend of Organic Moringa leaves and Peppermint leaves provides an ideal herbal health tea.

◆ Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea may help relieves stomach ulcers, chronic headaches, helps to boost your immune system

◆ Taking 2 – 3 times of this Immune Booster health tea for maximum results

◆ All the ingredients which are used in making Akshar Herbs and Spices Tea bags have 100% Organic. All the ingredients are sourced from Uganda and are checked by our Master Blenders before they are been mixed with the Teas.

◆ This caffeine-free, herbal blend delivers composure in a teacup - if only you'll take a moment to brew and sip.

◆ Ingredients: Organic Moringa leaves 80% and Peppermint leaves 20%.

◆ Directions for Tea Bags: 1) Dip one tea bag of herbal tea into the cup. 2) Take boiling water into a teacup. 3) Allow the herbs to infuse for 5-6 minutes. 4) Remove the teabag and Enjoy the Healthy Akshar Herbal Tea.

◆ 100% premium organic ingredients, no artificial preservatives, no chemical additives, gluten-free, Vegan-Friendly, NO GMO.

◆ Certified USDA organic by ceres (Germany) and Origin: Uganda

Payment & Security

Amazon American Express Apple Pay Diners Club Discover Google Pay Maestro Mastercard PayPal Visa

Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.

Estimate shipping

You may also like

Recently viewed