Sidebar

Akshar Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea with Classic Tin (25 Sachets)

Akhar Herbs and Spices Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea Akshar Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea with Classic Tin (25 Sachets) - iShom◆...

£6.99

: In stock

: Organic Tea

:

QUESTIONS & ANSWERS

Have a Question?

Be the first to ask a question about this.

Ask a Question

Akhar Herbs and Spices Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea

Akshar Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea with Classic Tin (25 Sachets) - iShom

◆ Origin: Uganda.

◆ The perfect blend of Organic Moringa leaves and Peppermint leaves provides an ideal herbal health tea.

◆ Organic Immune Booster Herbal Tea may help relieves stomach ulcers, chronic headaches, helps to boost your immune system

◆ Taking 2 – 3 times of this Immune Booster health tea for maximum results

◆ All the ingredients which are used in making Akshar Herbs and Spices Tea bags have 100% Organic. All the ingredients are sourced from Uganda and are checked by our Master Blenders before they are been mixed with the Teas.

◆ This caffeine-free, herbal blend delivers composure in a teacup - if only you'll take a moment to brew and sip.

◆ Ingredients: Organic Moringa leaves 80% and Peppermint leaves 20%.

◆ Directions for Tea Bags: 1) Dip one tea bag of herbal tea into the cup. 2) Take boiling water into a teacup. 3) Allow the herbs to infuse for 5-6 minutes. 4) Remove the teabag and Enjoy the Healthy Akshar Herbal Tea.

◆ 100% premium organic ingredients, no artificial preservatives, no chemical additives, gluten-free, Vegan-Friendly, NO GMO.

◆ Certified USDA organic by ceres (Germany) and Origin: Uganda

FREE Standard delivery on orders over £50 (UK mainland only)

£2.95  for orders under £50 (UK mainland only)

Please refer our carriage rates for Channel Island / Isle of man / Isle of white / EU / Non-EU destinations.

 Standard Shipping

 

 

 

Regions

Transit Time excluding handling time

Shipping fee 

Weigh restrictions

UK Mainland, Scotland(Dumfries, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Kilmarnock, Motherwell), England, Wales

2 - 3 Days

£4.99

*Up to 25Kg
*over 25Kg + £2.00 per Kg

Scotland(Aberdeen, Dundee, Falkirk, Outer Hebrides, Inverness, Kirkwall, Kirkaldy, Paisley, Perth, Galashiels, Shetland Islands), Northern Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man

3 - 5 Days

£9.99

*Up to 25Kg
*over 25Kg + £2.00 per Kg

International Shipping

 

 

 

Regions

Transit Time excluding handling time

Shipping fee 

 

Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France, Germany

3 - 5 Days

£19.99

*Up to 15Kg
*over 15Kg + £2.00 per Kg

Italy, Liechtenstein, Switzerland, Andorra, San Marino, Vatican City State (Holy See)

4 - 7 Days

£19.99

*Up to 15Kg
*over 15Kg + £2.00 per Kg

Czech Republic, Denmark, Hungary, Ireland, Poland, Portugal, Slovakia, Sweden, Spain

5 - 10 Days

£24.99

*Up to 10Kg
*over 10Kg + £2.00 per Kg

Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Romania, Slovenia, Norway

5 - 10 Days

£24.99

*Up to 10Kg
*over 10Kg + £2.00 per Kg

 

Products are usually delivered within 3-5 working days, Monday to Friday, 8am - 6pm. Some couriers may deliver slightly earlier or later.

Once your item has left our warehouse, we’ll send you an email with tracking information.

Couriers we use for standard deliveries include Royal Mail, Hermes, DHL and DPD.

For the majority of our deliveries, our customers are provided with a one-hour delivery window, notified by text and email, so you don't have to wait in all day. 

If you wish to reschedule, you can:

Select an alternative delivery date

Opt for delivery to a nominated neighbour

Have the parcel left in a specified safe place

Collect the parcel from your local depot